Fluke DPCTrack2 Functionality at a Glance:
- Performs pass/fail calculations and as-found/as-left data verification
- Allows multiple calibration records to be opened simultaneously
- Technicians can save incomplete calibration records for in-progress work
- Test standards can be approved for use only for specific instrument types
- Reverse traceability for tracking affected instruments if needed
- Links master records to SOPs and other documents
- Automatically sends reminders, alerts and warnings
- Can auto-recalculate high/low tolerances during actual field calibrations
- Uploads logged data captured in the field
- Pre-structured associations for instruments to loops and/or equipment records are viewable in a hierarchical format
- Allows multiple calibration test groups for a single instrument
Learn More about the Fluke DPCTrack2
Whether you schedule 200 or 2,000+ calibrations per year, Fluke's DPCTrack2 calibration management software will save you time and assure data integrity by tapping into your Fluke handheld’s documenting features.
Using a labor-intensive, manual pen-and-paper system steals valuable resources and wastes time. And there’s also a high probability for measurement errors.
With DPCTrack2, calibration time drops by 50% or more. Work assignments and calibration results are automatically transferred to and from the Fluke calibrator via a USB or COM connection.
Even if you are already using calibration management software, you stand to gain time and improve productivity by switching to DPCTrack2.
Updates from DPCTrack2
To ensure compatibility with the latest operating systems, DPCTrack2 is the best path forward for upgrading your DPC/TRACK 1.0 or 1.1 system.
Fluke DPCTrack2 offers many advantages over DPC/TRACK. Here are some of the highlights:
- Easily imports all your DPC/TRACK exported data files into DPCTrack2
- Supports Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows Vista™, Windows 7
- Easier to use with a multi-window interface
- Supports HART PV measure and Drywell source features of 744 and 754 DPC calibrators
- Improved multi-COM port support
- Communicates with your Fluke DPCs easily and without configuration file changes
- Easily upgradable to ProCalV5 software